- This event has passed.
Introduction to Oral History
18 November, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The event is hosted by the Oral History Society in collaboration with the British Library, with trainer Rib Davis.
The outline for the day is as follows:
- What is Oral History? Understanding memory
- Getting started: aims and objectives, question approaches
- Introduction to recording equipment
- Interviews: dos and don’ts
- Practice interview and evaluation
- Documentation: summarising, transcription, copyright, archiving
Booking – firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know you can hire the Tamar Valley Centre, just 5-minutes’ walk from Gunnislake Train Station, for your meeting, exhibition or event? Click here for more information