Nationally unique, nationally important
The Tamar Valley’s combination of wildlife, heritage & estuarine landscape is distinct & special in a national context. Through a variety of projects, with help from many dedicated supporters, we are doing our very best to keep it this way.
For more information on individual projects please follow the links below:
- Tamara Landscape Partnership
- Heralds of Spring – Celebrating our local daffodils
- Devon Greater Horseshoe Bat Project
- Cordiale – Woodfuel (Crocadon Wood and Fuel event presentations)
- Heath Fritillary Project
- Tamar Invasive Plant Project
- Building Resilience in South West Woodlands
Please click here for information on the Tamara Landscape Partnership project proposal.
Take a peek at what we have been up to over the last few years by browsing our Project Archive. Here are a couple of our highlights!
The Tamar Valley AONB is buzzing with innovative and exciting work to improve your access and understanding of this stunning landscape, but we are always looking for project ideas and ways in which we can work together. We’d love to hear your ideas, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org