Pull on your walking boots – there are some great places to explore throughout the Tamar Valley, whatever your ability or interests.
We have some great walking groups in the area, please follow the links below for more information;
- Bere Alston Healthy Walks
- Tamar Valley and Saltash Walk & Talk
- Tamar Valley Walking for Health
- Walk & Laugh Group (Callington, Launceston & surrounding area)
- Gunnislake Community Matters organise a community walk on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Please see Gunnislake Community Matters Facebook page for further details.
Alternatively, below are some of the best routes in the area to explore with your family and friends!
Don’t forget to stop and take in the wonderful views along the way.
Tramper for Hire
An all-terrain mobility scooter, known as a Tramper, that helps anyone who would normally find walking in the countryside challenging, is available to hire from the Tamar Trails.
This video shows you more…
Please contact the Tamar Trails Centre direct for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org