Check this page regularly as events & activities are being added all the time.
- This event has passed.
Art, Craft & Christmas in the Tamar Valley
23 November, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 24 November, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
– hand forged silver and copper jewellery, Christmas jewellery and decorations, photographs and cards from Kathy Lovell
– multimedia collages, textiles, hydrangea wreaths and Christmas garlands, cards with Beverley Moody
– sculptures, beeswax candles, fire lighters, prints and cards, chutney and jams by Charley Marlow
– prints, cards and scarves by Gilly Spottiswoode
– ceramics, cyanatypes and cards from Alison Freshney
Saturday morning – watch Gilly at work cutting lino
Saturday afternoon – workshop – make a hair adornment as a gift (starting from £5 per pack)
Sunday morning – watch Bev make a hydrangea wreath
Sunday afternoon – watch Alison working with clay with the opportunity of trying it yourself
Did you know you can hire the Tamar Valley Centre, just 5-minutes’ walk from Gunnislake Train Station, for your meeting, exhibition or event? Click here for more information