Here are this week’s quiz questions, again thanks to Tamar TLC.
Apologies for the lack of questions recently, I took some time off for half-term.
- In the food industry, what do the letters MAP stand for?
- How long is the River Tamar?
- What two rivers form the peninsula on which the parish of Bere Ferrers stands?
- What are the names of the three “Darling” children in J.M. Barrie’s “Peter Pan”?
- What bird is symbolic of nature conservation in Britain?
- According to local folklore, how was the current location of Salisbury Cathedral decided upon?
Answers to 15th May quiz;
- Dormouse, 2. Asia, 3. 1959, 4. Culloden Moor, near Inverness, 5. Wrought iron & cast iron – no stone or brick arches, 6. Two